WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
1. Credit/Debit cards - We accept all major credit cards
3. Personal or Company Checks
4. Bank Wire Transfer
* PayPal- Please notice that 3% PayPal cancelation fee will be deducted from any cancelation or refund request. *this is per PayPal new refund policy
* Personal or Company checks - We don't accept checks at this moment. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.
* Cashiers Checks or Money Orders - We don't accept cashiers checks or Money Orders / COD.
WHAT TYPES OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
For international customer, we don't accept non US bank credit cards. When a credit card is used, your order will go through our Fraud Prevention Department for review, and we will notify you via email if your credit card status is not within the Visa/Master card security measures; at that point, we might issue a refund back on your card, and request PayPal payment or bank wire transfer, with an additional $12 wire fee.
WHAT ARE SOME RESTRICTIONS ON USING A CREDIT CARD FOR MY ORDER?
For domestic customers, please note that we only ship to the credit card holder's billing address. On occasion we will make exceptions: pending identification/ documentations request from our security department. If you are using a foreign credit card for shipping to U.S. address, our system will trigger a security response, and we will not be able to process your order.
* We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your payment for any reason, including because of suspicion of fraud, product mis-pricing, and items out of stock. Additionally, we reserve the right to cooperate with the FBI and/or local law enforcement in relation to such suspected fraud, as well as pursue civil remedies against suspected perpetrators.